Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Winter Essentials Haul

I've just uploaded this weeks video: My Winter Essentials Haul where I discuss a few things I've bought and have been wearing in preparation for Winter. 
Oh, how I crave the sun and its warmth so badly but this is England. And Winter is bloody cold. I do love snuggling up in big scarves, fluffy socks and drinking hot chocolate, I love the cosiness of it all but the way it gets so dark early is pretty miserable.


Anyway here is today's video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-3G_SfH90


And I leave you with an out of focus shot of my face from a video that didn't make the cut on to my YouTube channel!

I hope you've had a great Sunday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)