Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

My Saturday

I have literally 9 minutes to wrote up this blog post before the day is over so I'm quickly writing to talk about my day! 

At the moment our house is going through a lot of work so I couldn't go downstairs for a few hours! It started off as a pretty boring day but I went to Nottingham to Ikea - we realised it wasn't that great - but I still managed to get a desk lamp! From Next Home I managed to get a few things. As you may know, we moved home 6 months ago and it has been progressing very slowly but we're getting there!

I will show you everything that I got in tomorrow's post. I hope you've all had a lovely Saturday, sorry for this random post but I didn't want to miss a day!

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)