Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

Flashback Friday

I almost forgot to blog today but it is currently 11:09pm so I have 51 minutes left! All day I have been thinking about what to write about as I just stayed at home, rested, watched snooker and wasted the time away. I'd just gotten in to bed then realised hang on a second! I still haven't got my blog post up for today. So here I am throwing it back to a long long time ago! 

Top left: I was probably around 4 or 5 years old, I hardly remember this photo being taken but I think we all look so cute especially my brother hiding in the back!!

Top right: I was around 6 years old and all dressed up for a special occasion. Again, surrounded by my three brothers!

Bottom left: On the same day but this photo was taken with my handsome dad and my younger brother

Bottom Right: I'm not sure when this was taken but I think I must've been atleast 7 or 8 years old. Haha as you can tell we never got the actual photo, just the tiny little card they give you with the huge watermark across it!

I do miss childhood...




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)