Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

OOTD, #Flarrow + Birthday Shopping!

I'm happy to say today I had a much nicer day than yesterday so I've got a nice post for you - woo hoo! 

First of all, I whipped out the coat! Not any old coat, but a super fluffy, pink one! I wore this for the first time since my mum bought it for me a while ago from online store Stradivarius. It's so cosy and kept me warm throughout the day! 

I'm wearing the Boohoo velvet midi skirt I mentioned in my post from a couple days ago, my blush pink H&M sweater, Topshop plain black leggings, H&M socks and boots and lastly my big ol' Zara blanket scarf which is amazing for keeping me warm! 
My headscarf is from New Look ('borrowed' off mother dearest) ; )




I am so grateful for my 10:50 finishes on Thursdays so I headed into town to meet my mum. She really kindly bought my birthday presents so I picked out a few things and she bought me one makeup item that I'm not allowed to look at!!!
Exactly two more weeks to go, it's getting rather exciting and I can share with you what I got as well! 

We also tucked in to some yummy pizzas at Stonebaked pizza - they were lovely but very filling! 

I'm at home now, I just finished watching part two of the Arrow / Flash crossover episodes - also known as #Flarrow!
I watched part 1 last night (the Flash episode) and Part 2 (the Arrow episode) just now, and oh my God, I am fangirling so much! Hahaha.. I'm not one to fangirl but when two awesome shows come together it's just like asdfghjl!!!!! #icanteven!!! 

I do have to say though, I much preferred The Flash episode, I'm not going to give away any spoilers here just in case, but if you did watch it what did you think!?

Thanks for reading! 



1 comment :

  1. Flarrow, Pizza and my photo. Lovin' it :)

    Regards,
    Your loyal supporter

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)