Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

TV Show Tag!

Hey guys!

It has been another pretty boring day so I I thought I would do this tag that I've just come across on Instagram. I watch a lot of American TV shows so here goes!

1) First Fandom?

Now, does this mean the first show I fangirled about? If so, it would probably be Dr Who! I loved it and watched it every week however I stopped watching halfway through Matt Smith's time as the Doctor. I've heard that Peter Capaldi makes a pretty good Doc though!

source: http://www.doctorwhomusic.com/doctor-who-50th-anniversary-tracklisting/

2) Favourite TV series?

This one is sooo hard because I watch so many! I absolutely loved Breaking Bad, I watched all 5 series in one month! I also love White Collar but my favourite at the moment is definitely The Flash!




source: Google Images



3) Favourite TV Theme song?

I'd probably say Dr Who again, I don't pay much attention to the theme songs. Oh and also Fresh Prince of Bel Air! That is just a classic!

4) Favourite Male Character?

Now I have a few from different shows! 

A) Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries - because who doesn't love him!!



B) Barry Allen in The Flash. Barry is such an awesome character, he's funny, charismatic yet caring



C) Mozzy in Whie Collar - Mozzy is awesome because he is so clever, funny and manages to get everything done. I love his sense of humour


5) Favourite Female Character?

Again, I have a few! 

A) Felicity Smoak in Arrow - Felicity is so adorable and funny. Her awkwardness is quite relatable and she is just an awesome nerd!



B) Caitlyn in The Flash - Another awesome nerd! Haha, I just like characters who come across really intelligent!


C) Bonnie in The Vampire Diaries - Bonnie is by far my favourite female character in TVD. She is pretty, smart and caring. Elena is so annoying though!


6) When do you normally watch TV?

I don't actually watch all of these shows on TV, I watch them on my phone / Netflix. I usually watch them on Friday evenings when I am relaxing and on weekends also! I normally wait till the end of the week to catch up on all the shows but recently The Flash has been too good to wait so I watch it on Wednesday evenings : )

7) Favourite show to watch reruns of?

I like watching Friends when it's on TV, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and also My Wife And Kids. But I don't think it comes on anymore! Does anyone also remember Everyone Hates Chris!?

8) TV shows you want to start?

Ooh there are quite a few actually - I've heard good things about Supernatural. I also started watching Gotham but haven't got past ep1 yet! I tried watching The Walking Dead but I'm not sure if it's really my thing. 

I just went to check the last couple of questions but it seems the post has been deleted off Instagram! So that shall be it for today's post! : )


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)