Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Pointless Book

The other day, whilst ordering Girl Online, I saw that Alfie's Pointless Book was reduced to just under £4 so I added it to my basket to check it out!

I had a quick flick through the book today and I have to admit although it is quite pointless, it's still fun! My brother and I used the book to play the headband game for ages which was really fun! We also played rock paper scissors and used the page from the book to record our scores and a few other things we did. 

The book is full of random activities - from dot to dots, to word searches, to random scribbling, ripping out paper and creating origami - it's just bursting with activities - some were a bit weird compared to others.

I also think this would make a great book for keeping memories! You can add photos on some pages, and other pages ask you how you would describe your week and I just think it's fun to look back on things like that. 

It is entertaining, so if you are looking for a gift for a friend, or you want to participate in fin activities that don't involve technology this is quite quirky and fun.

img source: Google images newmediarockstars.com

Click here to view it on Amazon, it is currently only £3.85!

Thanks for reading : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)