Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

My 'No Makeup' Phase

So, recently I have been questioning a lot of things I've been doing & one of them has been the makeup I wear. I've realised that without makeup I feel insecure and ugly. But I want to overcome this and I have started to wear as little makeup as possible to overcome my insecurities and flaws, that and the fact that I just cannot be bothered in the mornings!




For the past three days I have been either wearing no makeup or just a tiny bit of mascara and concealer under my eyes. I feel a lot more fresh and even though my mum says I look 5 years younger I don't mind because I feel good. I feel natural, not fake which is a good feeling!

I feel like I rely too much on makeup and I'm sure I will probably go back to wearing it but I've just reached a point where I'm a bit sick of it to be honest! 

I think this is probably just a phase I am going through - I've been questioning all the decisions I've made recently such as moving to London next year and the university I have chosen. I guess when you are making such huge decisions, it's only natural to feel doubtful. Hopefully I will get over this feeling soon! 

Thanks for reading 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)