Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Making my first YouTube video!

Hey guys! 

Some exciting news... I uploaded a YouTube video.. It's been a long time coming I think. Ever since I've started watching YouTube videos - specifically makeup videos its always been something I've wanted to do but I've never had the guts to! Whenever I'm home alone or I used to do this... I used to film myself doing my makeup or a favourites video but I never uploaded it or even edited. 

However, yesterday after I finished work I was in the mood to film for some odd reason! I wanted to have a play around with iMovie  because I am possibly thinking of going in to film making and such. So I popped on my camera and filmed myself doing my makeup! I was very lucky because my camera managed to stay in focus the entire time! It doesn't have a flip screen so it's harder to tell. 

But this being said, I'm not serious about becoming a YouTuber, I don't think my videos will make it that far - it would be cool if they did - but I'm staying focused on my blog because it's like my little project but I thought YouTube would be a good way to branch out and develop further. I may be making videos to correspond with blog posts so it's easier for you all out there reading to understand what I'm doing if it's a recipe or a DIY. 

I'm not sure how regularly I will be posting either... It depends on college work - obviously and unfortunately I have to keep that my main priority. 

If you would like to check out the video you can click the link below. You will probably be able to tell it's not the best when it comes to editing, my first proper time using iMovie and I sat there for 2 hours in frustration working it out! Got there in the end though... Sort of.... The sound is a little messed up but hopefully I can improve on this in the future


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4dlXNfLx1c&feature=youtu.be

If you watch it please let me know what you think.

Any feedback is much appreciated! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)