Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Autumn Clothing Haul!

Hi guys!

Today is pretty exciting because I have uploaded my first 'talking' video! Over the past month or two I have been buying warmer clothes in preparation for the coming Autumn and Winter months.. However the weather has been pretty amazing and all the sweaters and jacket I have bought have not been put to use yet! 

I've just taken pictures of everything I didn't do close ups of in the video! 
Here is the link for the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSGLEASRbeg&feature=youtu.be I hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think!

I'll start with my favourite thing which is this AMAZING pair of shoes from New Look, I'm so so so happy with them! I love the zip detail, the height of the wedge and the laces. They are also very comfortable. £29.99 well spent!



 This shirt I got from H&M! I love the colour and the studs. I also got £10 off! Happy times!




I also got this random headband from River Island. I wear it around the house to keep my hair out the way and also as alternative to a bonnet cap underneath my scarf.



From Topshop, I got these cute earrings. I was actually wearing these around town before I saw myself in the mirror with one missing! So embarrassing and I don't know how long I was walking for with one earring in... I bought them again because I love them so much!


Dark purple New Look faux leather jacket with silver hardware.... Love! 





I'm really sorry these pictures aren't great but I have little time and was in a rush! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the video!

Maryam

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)