Pages

Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday Adventures! Art studio, OOTD, Feeding Horses + Walkies!

Saturdays are usually spent a little bored, around the house or going in to town which isn't very exciting either. Today for a couple of hours we had great fun though! As the years have gone by, our family has become more and more busy so we don't often get to spend time with each other during the day. 

After nearly three months of moving to my new home, I finally got to explore the area today. I've driven around the area but it's never the same when walking. Before we left, my brother randomly decided to light candles in his garage turned art studio! It's coming along really well and we had a mini photoshoot haha... :) 

Here is a quick look at Usama's garage turned art studio... You will probably notice the candle obsession! 







Then my dad came in and we had a spontaneous photoshoot!




Added this for the lolz =P


Love my dad <3


I love the faces my brother pulls! Makes me laugh every time!



What I am wearing: 

Headscarf: Really old but probably from Accessorize
Neck scarf & Purple faux leather jacket: New Look. I didn't realise how warm it was so ending up taking my jacket off 5 minutes in to walking! 
Top: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Carvela 

That's a dragon that my brother drew on his wall by the way! 



After our random photos off we went walking and feeding the horses.









 We also spotted this epic little pathway so decided to check it out. It lead to some nice fields so we had a great time adventuring and exploring the area! 



 Capturing some deep moments! Hehe...






I hope you're all having a great Saturday too : )

Thanks for reading. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)