Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

My everyday makeup look for college + video!

Hi guys! 

Recently I feel like I have been stuck in a makeup rut and I find myself gravitating towards the  same products, so this is the  perfect chance to share with you my everyday makeup routine. It literally takes me less than 10 minutes, when I was filming it the clip was only 8 minutes long so I even surprised myself! 

Check out my video here to see how I do my every day makeup, I also did a little OOTD! 


Products I use: 






On my face, I start with the Zelens Daily Defence Sunscreen, SPF 30. So moisturising I don't need to use a moisturiser! I love this stuff and have almost run out... :(
After my sunscreen I use my usual Nars Creamy Concealer in the shade Custard. As you might be able to tell from the video, annoyingly the lid and applicator have detached from each other :( But I still love the product inside and this goes under my eyes and across any redness. 

Then I set the makeup with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 06.. My concealer is usually creased and disappeared after a couple hours so I bought this to increase the staying power. So far so good! 

Across my cheeks for a rosy glow I use the Mac Supercontinental blusher.. 

On my eyes I do my staple winged eyeliner using the Loreal Superliner Black Crystals, not my favourite but I'm using it everyday until it runs out so I can buy a new eyeliner! 
Then I just slap on mascara to me ol' lashes for added black-ness and thickness and volume and you get the point! 

For my lips I like to use the MAC Full for You plush glass which I mention a lot here, it stays on for ages! And it's a light neutral pink, perfect for everyday. The texture takes a bit of getting used to but now I love it! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the video and post!

Maryam 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)