Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Would You Rather Tag - Beauty Edition!

Hey guys! 

Today I felt like doing something a little more relaxed.. Blogging can take a while, sifting and sorting through pictures takes a while so today I'm taking a step down and just unwind after the first day of college! I thought this would be fun also

Here we go!

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?

I'm going to cheat here and say I would go with messy hair and nice makeup because I wear a headscarf, so that could cover my messy hair, right!? ;P
But that being said I do hate the look of messy makeup....


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

Oh gosh! Erm... I would say have my eyelashes fall out because have you seen those pics that circulate around Twitter with different celebrities photshopped with no eyebrows!? Makes you realise how significant eyebrows are, it just looks wrong without them!

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

Haha I would love to be 'forced' to shop! I would say Sephora because of the variety.. I like MAC but only their eyeshadows / blushes mainly. But unfortunately there are no Sephoras here in the UK although it is online... But I would still go with Sephora! :D

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Haha I guess I could cheat here and say I could cover up the 80's perm with my scarf!? :P 

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Oh wow, both look pretty horrendous! But I would go with overdone blush because I could just say I have a rash! XD When I was younger I had really pink cheeks, the doctors said I have Slapped Cheek Syndrome! Obvious foundation lines are just awful..

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC Hammer pants for the win, baby! Hehe.. I don't think biker shorts would be a great look with my headscarf XD

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines! I really hate the look of fake tanning gone too orange, It's not a great look in my opinion..

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

Bad hair colour! Because the colour can always be changed, whereas when you get a bad haircut its not always the easiest to fix!

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

I would rather have Twitter taken away! I love spending my lazy time on YouTube watching the SacconeJolys, Pixiwoo, Essie Button, FleurDeForce, PewdiePie & of course my lovely MissTHewitt and lots of others. I'm subscribed to quite a lot of people! Sometimes Twiter annoys me!

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? 

I would rather give up makeup brushes! Although I loooove collecting them I think makeup can be applied without them even though I love using brushes, but I would still want to wear mascara. I like the way it completes an eye look! 

Thanks for reading guys and let me know some of your answers to these questions! 

:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)