Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Glamorous evening makeup for Autumn / Fall!

Hi guys! 

Sorry for neglecting the blog recently.. I've really been in to getting to know how to use editing software such as iMovie and I really enjoy making videos. Sadly, I don't have that much time to make them and blog at the same time, but I'm trying my best! 

Today after college I felt like filming. It was very spontaneous.. I didn't even know what makeup look I was doing and I just ended up with this very heavy makeup, both on the eyes and the lips! I normally would not wear this much makeup even for an event or occasion but today I just felt like playing around! 

I hope you like it! Here is the link to the video and below are the products I used:

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LozhTSvpp70&feature=youtu.be

Products I used:
Face:
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact cream version - my colour is B30
-Rimmel Natural Bronzer
-Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow highlighter
- MAC Supercontinental blusher

Eyes:
- MAC Painterly Paintpot, to neutralise the eyelids and get the eyeshadows as bold as possible
- MAC eyeshadows: Patina (I think!!) I can't take it out of the palette to check :(
'Mulch', 'Black Tied', 'Woodwinked'
-Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner
-Maybelline the Falsies Volume Express Mascara


Lips:
Option 1: Maybelline Velvet beige lipliner with MAC Full for you Plushglass
Option 2: Maybelline Velvet beige lipliner with MAC Lingering lipstick and Sleek Raisin Kohl eyeliner used as a lipliner - matches perfectly with the lipstick! 










No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)