Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Landan Town!

Yesterday was another remarkable day in my life - I visited London... again! It was less of a relaxed trip so we didn't do the usual food crawl and spot of shopping, I went with my parents and we were furniture shopping. Our new house is still quite empty, it's barely furnished so off we trotted to good ol' London! 

Our first stop was foooood! We got up pretty late so at St Pancras we stopped at Le Pain Quotidien for a late breakfast. I had bread, scrambled eggs and mushrooms and honestly it wasn't that great hah! It may have been because I had tummy cramps that day but I felt sick and sleepy afterwards! 




Actually, the food was a let down! We stopped at Harrods and had Afternoon Tea and fish & chips at the Harrods Terrace but it was nothing special and I'd rather have gone to Yalla Yalla or Koya - both super yummy and amazing, but as we stayed in Knightsbridge mainly we stayed local. 



In Harrods! 

In Harrods also, whilst wondering through the technology section my eyes fell upon some rather extravagant iPhones!! In the picture below, the price of the silver iPhone in the middle is £75,000! Frankly, I was shocked - Who would pay so much for THAT?! It was diamond encrusted and very sparkly but still not my cup of tea!! 



Anyway, after Harrods we were running out of time so took the tube to Tottenham Court Road and stopped by one more furniture shop. I spotted a Tiger store on Tottenham Court Road but we didn't have time to go in! Luckily there is a store opening near me soon! So excited.. :D 

And off we hopped on to the train back home..

Now I have written this blog post I don't see what the purpose is behind it but I will still publish it because the day was ok! And London.. I should be back with you sometime this week! 

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is NoonsWrites Official 1st Birthday! Woop Woop.. I know you are all excited as much as I am.. Go on.. admit it ; ) 












No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)