Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Tiger Haul!

As promised, a Tiger haul! 
I've only ever been to a Tiger store once in Surrey and I was really excited to hear it would be opening near me. If you haven't heard of Tiger before it's basically a shop that sells a LOT of stuff that is cute but stuff that you probably don't need! They sell wacky little things from stationary, kitchenware, party supplies, phone accessories, even spices and different herbal teas! And a major bonus is that everything is inexpensive! 



First few things I got were quite a few notebooks & I just got these to personalise with the patterned tape which I went crazy with! I actually didn't realise how much tape I had bought until I got home and took it all out the packaging! 





And this is how I personalised the notebooks using the tape. As you can tell I did mess one up but hey ho, not all goes well! 



Next few things I got were this super cute little hand fan, I've been after one all summer and I'm a bit late seeing as we are almost at the end of summer. I also got a pack of cards and this star ring which was only about a pound or two!



I also got this mirror for £4. It's just a tiny little mirror for when I do my makeup


And then the last few things: 

Some fine liners and a silver and gold marker. 


I'm also including some things my mum bought because they are soo cute! This awesome printed foil - I have never seen printed foil before! And some cute little fridge magnets. 




We spent quite a while in there circulating the shop fascinated by what they were selling! It's quirky, unusual and I'm so glad it has finally opened near me! 

Hope you enjoyed reading : ) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)