Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Current Beauty Favourites!

Hey everyone! 

July has been quite eventful - college finished, Ramadan began, lots of birthdays and then of course Eid. Also through July I've made a few new makeup discoveries and I am loving them. Here we go:




1) Nars Creamy Concealer. My shade - Custard

This concealer is everything I've ever looked for in a concealer. It is thick yet creamy, lovely texture. It covers well even under my eyes and does everything I could ask it to do! As this is quite thick only a small amount is required 



2) YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara (what a pain to type.. ) Shade: Black

This is my favourite mascara EVER! I've had it for a while now. It is amazing for length and volume with no clumps or spider lashes! I purchased it in the Harrods sale. I got it in a set that had about 4 other things for £17!! And the mascara itself retails for around £23! So defo check sales for bargains! 

3) Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush. Shade: 07 Soft Candy 

Another new discovery this month. This is a lovely item, it's not as thick as other cream blushers I have tried. It's almost like a lip balm texture! But it dries in to the skin as soon as you blend it. Quite an unusual colour, something I usually wouldn't go for but it looks great. 

4) Rimmel Natural Bronzer. Shade: 022 Sun Bronze

I've only started using the bronzer this month but I can already say I love it. I love the colour - it's so subtle it looks natural. I've also found it is quite long wearing which is rare for a high street item. It claims to be waterproof but I haven't tested this out yet and also has SPF 15 which is always a plus. It's not orange either so highly recommend! 



5) MAC Plushglass. Shade: Full for You

I feel like I use and mention this product a lot here on my blog but only because it is my favourite gloss. It's a lovely pink colour, makes my lips look fuller and is long lasting. It may tingle at first but after using it for over a year I don't think I even notice it anymore.

6) Nars Tinted Moisturiser. Shade: Alaska

Over July I've only used this a few times but every time I have worn it my skin looks so flawless. I would say it's medium coverage which I like as I don't like my skin to look too caked up. Combined with the concealer these two are the perfect ingredients for great looking flawless skin ; )

7) Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: 

I've been using this for quite a few months and surprisingly never mentioned it on here. When I feel like slapping on a bit of eyeshadow I always go for the shade Trick. A sparkly rose gold colour. And I love the pink and purply tones as they complement brown eyes as well as other eye colours too. 


And here are a few shots of my ol' mug with the products I have mentioned



 And I HAD to add these two pictures because when I looked back at the photos my brother had taken I laughed SO much. The first I don't even know what I am doing and the second one I am completely oblivious to the fact that I have lipliner and lipgloss smeared over my teeth XD hehehe. 



Sorry this was a long un but I hope you enjoyed reading! :)

Until next time.... 


2 comments :

  1. Loving that lip gloss on you, peeny want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks peeny haha It's mixed with a maybelline lip liner xx

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)