Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Nottingham Haul - clothes, lipstick & earrings!

Hi guys! 

Today me and my lovely mother ventured in to Nottingham (more like got stressed by the SatNav multiple times!) The aim of the trip was to buy some decorative pieces for my bedroom as my furniture has now arrived I can finally start doing the room up! 

But it turned in to more of a clothes haul! Which I'm not complaining about! Although I did buy a rug from Urban Outfitters for my room but it turned out to be too small so that's been moved to the kitchen. 




From ZARA I purchased this cool beige top with the lace detail. This was reduced in the sale for £9.99 and the skirt is this shimmery brown maxi number at £25.99




I can never be bothered to try on clothes in store so when I got home just a couple hours ago I tried them on and they look pretty good! ; ) 

We also stopped at Jack Wills which I was really excited about. It is quite expensive in there so in the sale section I found this nice camel-ish coloured shirt and my favourite thing about it is how shimmery it is, it has silver thread running through it which makes it extra special. And this was reduced to £14 from £39.50 which I probably would not have bought if it had not been in the sale! 





In Space N.K I got this lipstick called Medieval by Lipstick Queen. It looks pretty dark in the  packaging but on the lips transfers to a nice sheer red. In store it was described as being the perfect red for everyone and I really love it! It's a very balmy texture but leaves a nice subtle red stain to the lips. See picture below for how it looks on the lips. 



And finally we stopped at the Atomic gifts store. This is one of those stores full of knick knacks - things you don't really need but can spend ages looking through their variety of quirky items! They also sell some lovely jewellery and I spotted these earrings which I probably spent about 10minutes deciding whether to buy them or not and so glad I did. I was hesitating because of the price tag - at £32 they're not cheap especially for earrings (or how much I would be willing to pay) but they were 20% off & I really loved them so I snapped them up for £26! 






Earrings are my current obsession, I really want to purchase a few more pairs and then I will show you in another post hopefully soon : ) 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)