Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

Sibling OOTDs - Off to Birmingham!

I've seemed to be exploring the Midlands the past few days as yesterday I had visited Nottingham and today we visited my hometown of Birmingham! 
I lived in Birmingham for the first 10 / 11 years of my life and when I first moved to Leicester (7 years ago) I missed it so much! But when I went today, I felt like a stranger in my hometown and Leicester feels like home now! Which is great because I was quite unhappy back then..

Anyway today we ventured in to Birmingham and before we left I asked my brother Usama to take my blog pictures and he insisted that he also be featured so it was fun doing a little photo shoot in our garden! 

The saying usually goes ladies first but seeing as Usama is a guest on the blog I'll post his pictures first ; ) 

Details: 

Shirt: John Lewis
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Converse








My Outfit..

Details: 

T-shirt and Skirt: Zara
Long sleeve T-shirt underneath: Primark
Headscarf: Local store
Scarf around my shoulders: Unknown (sorry)
Earrings: Atomic Gifts
Watch: Michael Kors





When it got cold I wrapped this scarf around my shoulders..







So I'd say we had a nice relaxing day, mainly spent in the Bullring. I bought some little organising boxes for my makeup from Muji, a couple of folders for college from Acessorize and as my earring obsession continues I bought a few pairs from Topshop and Forever 21 along with a few scarves and Usama bought a shirt from Hollister! 

We finished the day at Akbar's Restaurant for a cheeky curry! XD 

I'm off to Manchester tomorrow, so if I have a good day you'll probably hear about it! ; ) 

Thanks for reading 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)