Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Outfit Of The Day

Hey guys! 

So on Tuesday I 'celebrated' the blogs first birthday and when I say celebrate I mean I just did a happy dance (in my head..) cuz how else do you celebrate? I was going to write a quick post on the day but I didn't get a chance to so I'll just say now - thank you to everyone who reads my blog, messages me and comments sweet things - they truly make my day! Thank you for sticking with me for the past year! 

Anyway, today has been a pretty chilled and relaxed day. I went for lunch at Pizza Express with my family and then we did a little shopping. We went crazy in the Tiger store that has just opened. I'll have a Tiger haul post up soon! 

Here is what I threw on for the day:









Details:

Headscarf: Princessrockz.co.uk
Kimono: New Look
Neck Scarf: Monsoon 
Grey T-shirt and necklace: H&M
Maxi Dress: Promod
Shoes: FitFlops - my tan sandals would have looked pretty nice with this outfit but the granny inside of me always insists on comfort over style so I wore the usual beige fit flops. 

I've been tying my scarf differently these days, what do you guys think!?

xxx








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)