Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

Throwback Thursday #3

Hello! 

Todays post we are throwing it back to possibly 10 years ago. Now, I can't remember the exact year but I was probably between 5 and 8? I remember briefly about this day. I was in the Bullring (back when I lived in Birmingham) and there was a shop opposite Druckers which sold lots of cool bits and bobs, mainly that pointless stuff we used to love as kids (I'll have to admit I still love those shops..) When I went to Birmingham last year I'd discovered that shop was now some sort of wedding boutique.. 


Left to right: Myself, my younger brother Usama and my older brother Omar on the right. 

Looking back at pictures like this one brings back great childhood memories but at the same time it saddens me to think about how fast we are growing up in to young adults. I've started to apply for university and I'm closer to 20 than I am to 10! When it is put like that it can be quite overwhelming. Life really is very short! Sometimes I still feel like a kid wanting to be protected by my parents forever rather than making big decisions about my future! 

Anyhoo I'm signing off now : ) 

Maryam

xxx

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)