Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Summer Outfit + Happy Birthday Usama!

Today has been an awesome day! The sun has been shining and this weather always has a great impact on my mood - usually a good one. Today was also my younger brother Usama's birthday, so for Iftar I made two desserts! A tiramisu and a classic chocolate cake.  Yum yum yum....

Happy Birthday little brother and thanks for taking these pics for me! 

I hardly do OOTD's mainly because I can't pose (as you will probably be able to tell) and I do have a few body image issues but aside from that today I was feeling too summery and had to share this outfit :) 


I know, the grey t-shirt doesn't go but it was comfy and loose so i went with it, I'm all for comfort! 
Oh yeah, did someone say something about awkward posing? Hehe...




I had to include this picture just for the LOLZ! Haha.. What am I even doing?! XD 



Usama's turn for his OOTD.

Selfies with Birthday Boy!

Close up of the jacket

Jacket: Forever 21 - bought 4 years ago in Dubai! It's still hanging in there despite the fraying
Grey T-Shirt and Skirt: H&M

And here is my chocolate cake in all its glory! It's quite flat but who cares when its delicious. Everyone loved the Tiramisu as well, but I'm not a big fan of coffee so I stayed away.


Overall its been a pretty good day! I went to do a little sale shopping which I might show you in my next post. When I got home, my dad's friend brought around his puppy Alsatian for us to see. Everything was ok until he decided to do a huge poo in the garden! Bruno also decided to give me the fright of my life and he climbed up my back and on to my head. I'm not really a dog person, so I'm sure you can imagine it was a horrific experience! haha...

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm trying my best to post regularly now :)

xxx

5 comments :

  1. Aww you look so adorable! And happy birthday U! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way it's Halima, using my husband's account, ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)