Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?

First I show you whats on my iPhone (previous post) & now you get to see what's in my makeup bag!   
I'm really letting you guys in to my life aren't I? ; ) 

My makeup bag is this cute little red leather Anya Hindmarch pouch. It looks small but surprisingly it holds a lot! I keep this on my desk and it carries my everyday essentials whilst the rest of my makeup is stored away so there's less clutter on my desk. 




Into the makeup bag..


FACE products:


  • Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow Highlighter
  • MAC Satin Powder Blush in Supercontinental 
  • Nars Multiple in Palm Beach 
I don't wear foundation or concealer on a regular basis so I just slap these three products on my cheeks! 

Eyes: 




  • Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express - loving this mascara at the moment - great if you love volume. 
  • Chantecaille double ended eyeliner pencil in Espresso - I only use the angled eyeliner brush end for my two gel eyeliners
  • Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian clay liner in Green - This is a beautiful Khaki green liner that I'm loving at the moment (Thanks Tipeen for buying this for me!) 
  • Maybelline Black Gel eyeliner - I use this on my waterline, if I don't carry this in my makeup bag then I just have a plain black eyeliner pencil 
  • Bourjois Liner Feutre - Nice and basic inky black felt tip liner
Lips: 


  • YSL Volupte Sheer Candy no.7 - I love this, it's a sheer light red colour, the consistency is so smooth like a moisturising lip balm. The only downside is that the lasting power isn't great. 
Hope you enjoyed reading :)



1 comment :

  1. Glad you like the tarte :0)

    Tipeen xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)