Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

The Topshop Headband

I really couldn't think of a better title for this post, so there you have it 'The Topshop headband'. So original right?

My mum bought this gorgeous headband for me and I lav it! It's everything I could possibly ask for and more.. Ok maybe not, but It's just stunning! Totally my style. My mum knows me too well (Thanks mum! I know you'll be reading this lol)

Ever since I've had it, I've wanted to create a makeup look to match it et voila. I dug out three old eyeliner pencils from my stash


I used: 'Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in No6 True Teal' on the outside corners of my lower lash line and also in my waterline. 
Next I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in 'Junkie' on the middle of my lower lash line and right in the inside corners of my eyes I used another UD eyeliner in the shade 'Electric'. 



Rest of my face: 

Eyes: 
MAC eyeshadows in Woodwinked and Mulch
Maybelline Gel eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Face: Nars Palm Beach Multiple bronzer

Lips:

MAC Hot Tahiti lipstick 
MAC Full For You Plushglass. 





I used a hair grip and a pin to attach the headband to my headscarf and it seemed pretty secure. 
Click here for the link to the headband on the Topshop website.

I hope you're all having a great Bank Holiday weekend

xx

2 comments :

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)