Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's on my iPhone?

Hey guys! 

This is going to be a little bit random as with most things on my blog but I thought it would be cool to share with you what apps I currently have on my phone. I have the iPhone 5 and the background is just a default one but I love it. 

And just to let you know also I don't have the most amazing apps - I try not to pay for a lot of them but there are a few cool ones that I think (hope) you will find interesting

Anyway - the first 'page'. This is the standard, boring page but I hardly use these apps - mainly the camera and messages app. 


These apps I don't use often so I won't go in to them in too much detail. As you can see I'm pretty lazy when it comes to updating the apps, so the App Store has 28 notifications for me! 

On the bottom row I have the important apps, so phone, email, Safari internet and Whatsapp which are probably the most used along with social networks. 

Second page....


Starting from the top row left to right:

(I'm just going to go through the ones that need explaining, some are self explanatory!)

Find iPhone: This is a handy app made by Apple that allows you to locate your phone when you have lost it. Use your Apple ID and sign in from a different device and it will show you where your phone is and can even make a sound so you can find it - FREE

Find Friends: Allows me to see where my friends are - FREE

Echofon - This is an alternative app for Twitter which I prefer. The ads are annoying and the notifications don't always come in straight away which is also annoying but I prefer the look of it to the official Twitter app. FREE although there is a no ad payable version. 

Instagram: Need I say anything? Follow me if you don't already! ;P @m4ryam

InstaSize: Isn't it frustrating when you have an awesome picture but Instagram refuses to show all of it!? This app 'instasizes' your picture so it fits on to Instagram. Very handy. -FREE

Afterlight: I use this to edit my pictures for Instagram. It was £0.69p but very worth it as there are so many options/filters/lights. 

Mobile Banking & Pingit: If you bank with Barclays these two apps are extremely handy for staying on top of your bank account - FREE but you must contact your bank to register.

Flappy bird: Oh, its the infamous game that I refuse to delete. Every few days I go back to it and frustrates me every single time (highscore is 81 )  -FREE

7 min workout: Quick 7 workout app that I downloaded a few months ago and still haven't tried - £1.49

PAGE 3



Shazam: Handy to find a song you like but you don't know what it's called -FREE

Free video - When I want to download vines from Facebook I use this app, very glitchy and annoying with ads but does the job. FREE

MyFitnessPal - I don't use this often to be honest but it's good to track your calorie take-in. FREE

UniDays: Awesome app for students! It's free and allows you to redeem offers from a lot of shops. FREE

What Diff? : A spot the difference game which is frustratingly addictive but I've given up on it FREE

Picfx - Another amazing photo edit app - £0.69

Dream Talk - For 69p you can download this for the full version. This app records you in your sleep, but will only record when it detects sound. When you wake up simply listen back to all the weird noises you make while you sleep! This is great if you want to have a good laugh at yourself! 

Depop: A little marketplace for buying / selling / exchanging. I bought my camera from Sian Shutterbug on Depop a few months ago. 

Page 4.. Phew, we're getting there! I love you if you're still reading this far..! ; )


Plants vs Zombies and Zombie Kill - two addictive zombie games! 

Make a Meme - I like making memes of my friends/family and this app is handy to take the mick out of them ; )

Movie Tube: This app has a wide range of movies available to watch instantly which is awesome for procrastinators like myself! 


If you've read this far thanks for taking the time out! Let me know if there's any cool apps you think I should download.. : )

Maryam







No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)