Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Very Bazaar!

Hey guys! 

On our way to paperchase for art supplies, my brother and I got sidetracked by this little shop called 'Very Bazaar' - a little boutique located on Silver Street in Leicester's city centre. It was the awesome displays that drew us in to the shop. The shop is very 'hipster', selling everything from incense sticks to cushions, throws, jewellery and even ganja lollipops! We spent a good half an hour in there bemused by the quirky items they had. 

We left the shop with a handful of bracelets...






I separated the three bracelets in the picture above so you can see how each bracelet looks like. I love how all three of them look together. The middle bracelet is real leather as I can actually smell it! Each bracelet ranged from £3 to £4 each. 

They had some gorgeous, exquisite jewellery too but was sadly out of my price range. 

I'm sure I'll be back in there soon! 

Instagram: @m4ryam


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)