Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Red Lips for Eid!

Personally, I much prefer to exaggerate my eyes rather than my lips but for those of you out there who want to be bold and brave on Eid this year I have created this look - really simple and easy to create and it would look great with a black outfit!

Normally with red lips I would prefer to wear gold tones but because my previous Eid look was very gold orientated I decided to opt for cooler, silver tones. Below I am wearing a shawl (from New Look) on my head! I think it looked cool but throughout the video I was wearing a plain old black scarf in a turban style and the head chain I am wearing is from Miss Selfridge.



Products used:

Face:

Makeup Forever Ultra HD  Foundation in the shade 127 - this is the new foundation from MUFE, my mum had just got it in the post from Sephora and I was super excited to try it as I'd read amazing reviews. This is my mum's shade, it was slightly too dark for me so I mixed it with a bit of my trusty Nars Tinted Moisturiser in the shade Alaska and it was an almost perfect match.

Maybelline Age Rewind Eye Eraser concealer - Nude

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 006 Warm Beige

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 022 Sun Bronze

Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush 07 Soft Candy 

Eyes:

Makeup Revolution Flawless palette (comes in the Rose Gold packaging) - grey silver colour on the lids, lighter silver on the inner corners, light shimmery beige as a cheekbone highlight.

Maybelline Eyestudio Longlasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Black 

Can you believe I completely forgot to put MASCARA on!!???

Lips:

MAC Russian Red


Eco Soul Kis Button Lips Matte bought from beautynetkorea.com. Check out my blog post here to read more about it




This was about the only (half) decent picture I managed to get off of my DSLR! 

I really hope you guys like this look! 

What kind of look are you going for this Eid?

Maryam

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)