Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

Eid Look #3: Arabian Inspired Smokey Eyes

I love a good ol' smokey eye and I rarely get the chance to slap it all on but today I created this dramatic look for those of you who like to go all out on Eid. Personally, I don't but I love getting made up and this look combined with the Desio 'Desert Dream' lenses made me feel extra dolled up! 

Products used:

Face: 

Nars 'Alaska' tinted moisturiser 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Custard'
Benefit 'Hoola' Bronzer

Eyes:
Maybelline 24hr Studio Gel Eyeliner 'Black'
Makeup Revolution Ultra Flawless palette - olive green, black glittery eyeshadows
Maybelline 'Falsies Black Drama' Mascara
Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara 

Lips:

Mac 'Whirl' lipliner

Scarf: My mum's and I think it's quite old too.
Tikka: Who Is Devi. 










 Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed the video!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)