Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Kylie Jenner Makeup!

Hi guys!

So recently, especially on YouTube a lot of Kylie Jenner tutorials have been floating around and I really wanted to have a go at it. I am not a fan of the Kardashians, I don't watch them nor do I follow them but they always appear glamorous so I tried this look today.

The lipliner I used is called 'Soar' by Mac and is one of the lipliners that Kylie Jenner uses. I'm not sure what the other one is. But this liner is really nice and helps to plump out the lips. I felt very glam in this makeup even though it is 99% matte! 





Here is a full list of products that I used: 

Mac painterly paintpot
Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - pencil form - great dupe for the Benefit They're Real!
Maybelline The Falsies False Volum' Express
Urban Decay Rockstar Eyeliner 
By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Foundation
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard
Nars Palm Beach Multiple Bronzer
MAC Soar Lipliner 

What do you guys think?

You can watch the tutorial by clicking / pressing here



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)