Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Cosy toes!

This is probably the most random blog post ever because I'm writing about socks! I love cosy socks in this cold weather. When you are cold you lose heat mainly from your head and feet so make sure you keep those feet of yours wrapped up nice and warm! If you are just hanging around your house like I did today and it is pretty damn freezing then go and buy some cosy socks because these bad boys will make your life 250% cosier!!




These socks here, I just picked up from H&M on Friday for £5.99. They are a pair of knee high socks, so I originally put them up all the way to my knees but during the day they rolled down. I actually put these over my tights because they're quite thin so my feet weren't warm enough. 

Let me tell you, my feet have never felt more toasty and warm than they did today! I feel so weird writing about this right now haha... I also like the design on them so I think they would look pretty cute sticking out of my boots. I might be going out soon so I'll see how they are with the boots... which are also from H&M... I've just been loving that shop recently! 

Anyway thanks for taking your time reading my ramblings about socks!

See you with another post tomorrow :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)