Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Face of the Day!

You know those days when you wake up feeling gross and horrible, those days call for some nice makeup to make me feel better! That's probably everyday actually but today I felt like making a bit more of an effort even though I'll probably be home all day. 

My mum bought the new Hourglass Ambient Blush palette and she wanted me to try it out so I went for the middle one. It's very subtle, yet glowy - I really like it so far! The perks of having a beauty obsessed mother - more so than me! 



On my eyes I picked out the Naked 3 palette because I haven't used it in a while. I used the shade Trick all over the lids and Nooner in the outer corners - I forgot how gorgeous the shade Trick is! I used the Urban Decay eyeliner in Rockstar and Maybelline the Falsies mascara for extra definition. 



On my lips I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon. I really like this just as a quick swipe of colour, very easy and feels nice on the lips too. 




















Thanks for reading!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)