Pages

Saturday 29 November 2014

Saturday Outfit

Hey guys!

So a couple days ago I decided to set myself the target of blogging every single day atleast up until the New Year so make sure you come here for daily updates.. I'll most likely be publishing every evening (UK time) so make sure to follow me on my Twitter page for updates :)

Today I'm showing you my outfit because I was pretty happy with it. Both top and skirt are pretty new. 
I got this blush pink jumper from H&M yesterday in the Black Friday sales and the Maroon midi skirt I purchased from Pull and Bear a few weeks ago. My tights are also from H&M and the silver necklace was a gift from my parents when they went to Oman.






It's been a pretty crappy Saturday to be honest, I normally like to relax a bit more than work but today was hectic and I spent around five hours on the computer doing my English Language coursework, but I'm telling myself work hard now, it'll be worth it later, so let that be your motivation people!!! 

I filmed a couple videos in the morning so if you would like to see those make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/maryquitecontrary96 and they will be up shortly. My latest video is a Get Ready With Me from yesterday. 

I hope you have all had a better Saturday than I have!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)