Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Winging it out..

Just a quick, short and sweet post from me today to show you how I did my eyeliner today. 
You have probably noticed by now, I'm loving my winged liner at the moment and today I tried something a little different 

I did my liner as usual with my trusty Maybelline liquid eyeliner and then drew a line underneath the top flick. It took me two minutes to do and I really quite like it! 



Creepy eye pic alert ; )

Creepy half face pic ; )


Let me know what you think! Have you tried anything different recently?
Leave me a comment below. 

: )



4 comments :

  1. Hi, loving the wing! What liner did you use? Also can you do a step by step as im always struggling with this particular look? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll make a YouTube video one day ; )

      Delete
  2. It took you two minutes?!!!! Takes me forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wear the same look nearly everyday, I've gotten a lot of practise so I find it very quick to do : )
      It used to take me forever too! : )

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)