Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

Haulin'

So every once in a while we all need a little retail therapy and as college was closed on Tuesday, it was the perfect time to meet up with friends, relax and shop! :)

We stopped off at 'Beauty Box' to get manicures - a simple file and polish for £10. This was the outcome, Amara and I both opted for OPI's 'Wizardry'. 
I've never actually had a manicure done before so this was pretty cool, It was fast and simple. I'd recommend Beauty Box if you're looking for a fast, cheap and friendly service! 
(The only problem was the smell of paint and chemicals due to building work going on)



I also went ring crazy! I'm pretty late on the midi ring 'bandwagon' and have had my eye on them for a while now. I spotted this pack of three in Miss Selfridge and I really like the design compared to the usual plain band midi rings. The pack contains a Silver, Gold and Rose Gold ring. 



These rings were a set of three from Topshop. The best thing has to be the price - the label said £8.50, when I got to the till I was charged £2! I walked away with a huge smile on my face - what a bargain eh!? I love the turquoise stone and the little details - everything about this set makes me happy! Haha...



The large gold and grey stone ring you see in the picture is also from Miss Selfridge. I'm into my 'vintage' style jewellery at the moment.


Please excuse one's chubby fingers!

I bought these wedge boots from Schuh a few weeks ago online. They are so comfy with a furry lining and wedge heel that isn't too high. I used the UniDays website to get 10% off! They were also available in black but opted for brown for a bit of a change


Last but certainly not least is this grey/khaki shirt from H&M! (Please excuse the creasing as I wore this to college today :p)
It was the detailing on the shirt that struck me and not to forgetting the 20% discount! 
It matches my nails too! Happy days ; ) 




A big thanks to everyone who reads and comments on my blog - last week I reached over 1000 views which overwhelms me!
Thanks for tuning in, until the next blog post!

(P.S - if you leave me a comment from an anonymous account please leave your name/nickname so I know who you are and respond easier.. hehe :)





4 comments :

  1. Loving the haul! I recently had my own major haul too. Especially loving the rings and the shirt. Well done and well deserved!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)