Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Model shots...

Today's post is going to be mainly pictures from 
our photo shoot on Sunday. I'm really happy with the outcome, let me know what you think too. 
Obviously some of them need the background photoshopping (drain pipes and kitchen sinks don't really appear on album covers ; )

I am yet to decide as to which one I will pick to feature on the main cover.. You can let me know which is your favourite in the comments below.

On to the pictures:
































































Tweet me @dimples4evr or comment below - let me know what you think about the pictures and which ones are your favourite! : ) 




2 comments :

  1. Your pictures look professional:)
    and your friend is flawless! xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)