Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Eid Mubarak!


Just a quick post from me to wish all of you celebrating - Eid Mubarak. 
I hope you have had/will have an amazing and blessed day. I have had a great day spending time with my family and it was great to have a day off college : )

I've just got back from bowling - I came last in the first game and third in the second! 
I'm just about to head off for dinner then cinema to watch 'Rush'

Here are a few pics of my makeup and outfit of the day. 
I'm wearing my favourite big jumper/sweater from Pull and Bear, a plain black dress underneath from H&M and standard black jeans. 

I went a little heavier with the eye makeup. I used the Sleek 'Au Natural' palette using a purple eyeshadow all over the lid and a matte brown shadow in the outer corners. I lined my upper lash line with the Maybelline gel liner and used the same in the waterline and also applied some of the same purple to the lower lashline 


Bowling :)





Sorry for the crappy pictures :/




How was your Eid day? 

xxx










No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)