Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Reminiscing: Two days in London with Tayyibah.

Last month on Wednesday 3rd July my good friend Tayyibah and I met at Picadilly Circus, excited for the afternoon ahead as we had never hung around together in London before. From Picadilly Circus, we walked to Selfridges, where Tayyibah experienced her very first Pinkberry! 

Yummy *drools*  Tayyibah's Mango flavour on the left and my Strawberry flavour in the right
I think it's safe to say she enjoyed it... I hope you did if you're reading this Tayy : ) While walking to Selfridges we also popped in to a couple of shops to check out the last of the Summer sales. 

From Selfridges, feeling lazy we caught the tube to Leicester Square and headed to M&M's world - which was my first time there. It was overwhelming and the scent of M&M's just oozed throughout the whole store. I saw some amazing mugs, PJ's and chocolates, but they were so overpriced I decided to leave it. My highlight of visiting the MnM's store would probably be getting whacked in the nose by a giant MnM! 




From MnM's world we checked out the Trocadero, and had so much fun in there. We started off playing Air hockey (we drew by the way ; )) 
Then we got more competitive in a car racing game... You wouldn't believe we were a couple of girls if you had heard us.. haha : ) 
I also couldn't quite believe that Tayyibah had beaten me by just a fraction of a second!!!
I am Player Two and Tayyibah is Player 1 :( 
After feeling pretty exhausted from the Trocadero, Tayyibah treated me to a Costa, and we sat in Leicester Square for a while when we spotted this very ordinarily dressed man with a very extraordinary triangular shaped 'thing' in his head. If you zoom in to this picture, you'll see what I mean ; ) 


We relaxed in Leicester Square for a while and planned to meet up again the next day
 
Selfies! 



We actually did end up meeting the next day. This time we met up at St. Paul's station as I was working just round the corner from that station. We took the Central Line straight to Stratford, I was amazed at how fast we reached Stratford. From St Paul's, the journey was around 15 minutes. I was excited as it was my first time at Stratford Westfield and Tayyibah and I made it our mission to cover the whole of the shopping centre - which we actually managed to do. 

We came across some very annoying perfume sales assistants & awkward Hollister bags but overall it was a lovely day, we both nabbed ourselves a few bargains and managed to get from one end to the other ; ) 

Westfield Stratford is a lovely mall, with a lot of shops that you can't get around most of the UK. Here is a random picture of the station connecting to the mall (I think?) and mainly snapped it due to Tayyibah's obsession with moustaches (now that sounds weird doesn't it!?) Haha..



Overall we both had fun, exploring London together, lots of walking, shopping and eating ; ) I think next time we will hit Westfield Shepherds Bush as Tayyibah hasn't been there. What do you think Tay? ; ) 

Until next time...

Don't forget to leave a comment or follow this blog via Google Friend Connect. (You can use your Twitter account if you don't have a Google account)

What have you guys been up to this Summer?

Maryam 

Follow us on Twitter:

Tayyibah: @MissTHewitt
Moi: @Dimples4evr

Follow us on Instgram

Tayyibah: @MissTHewitt
Moi: @m4ryam

x




8 comments :

  1. i wanna come!! sounds like such good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww awesomes hehe!! it was such goood fun! :D and yes, dont worry Mary, i loved the Pinkberry! Wouldnt mind for one now tbh! :D
    Tayyibah! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you have a great blog and I enjoyed reading this post.. keep it up :)

    Umanaz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much : )
      xxx

      Delete
    2. That yoghurt damn! Dint enjoy readin this cos some stupid magical back button kept taking me to ur previous blog ��stupid tuttii

      Delete
    3. Lool.. Oh that's weird :(

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)