Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

A Day Out At Bicester Village + my Kate Spade purse

Waking up at 9:30 this morning, I was excited for the day ahead - my first time at Bicester Village, a designer outlet situated in Oxford. My mum, two brothers and myself bundled ourselves in to the car and the 1.5 hour car journey began...


We spotted this very freaky figure on our way 

Walking in to Bicester Village



Bicester Village is a very cute little place. Most of the shops are shaped like little houses. 
The only problem was that it was very busy - due to it being Bank Holiday Weekend - with many people queuing up outside eagerly waiting to get inside the shops. 

My brothers who tagged along found it very boring as all we ended up doing was going from one women's shop to another! In the end, I was pretty bored too, as it was so busy it was almost impossible to relax and enjoy the experience! We stayed for a couple hours, ate at Busaba Eathai and then headed back home! And boy am I glad to be home for once! 

I did pick up a little thing on the way though..

I was excited to visit the Kate Spade store, as I've seen their items online but they're very hard to get hold of in the UK. I've been looking for a card purse for the longest time and when my mum spotted this one I knew I had to snap it up! I




The cute box it comes in




I also love the size of this, it's very small and holds all of my cards


The front of the purse
Inside of the purse








My favourite thing about this is the colours. It's times like this I wish I had a better camera because my phone doesn't pick up the gorgeous colours. From the pictures you can tell the front of the purse is a lovely bright pink and the inside a fluorescent orange colour. This is definitely a very bright and funky piece - a nice alternative to the usual dull colours some purses come in. I *think* this is the 'Meaghan' purse as that's what the label said but looking online I can't find the purse in the same colour I have. 

And as it was from Bicester of course it was reduced. The original price was £65.00 but it was in the outlet for £39.00 which is still pretty expensive but I thought I'd treat myself after my GCSE results! 

Also sorry about the lack of pictures of Bicester Village itself, it was so busy it was hard to take decent pictures :( 

Thanks for reading. Please take out a couple seconds of your life and leave me a comment below ; ) 

Maryam 

Twitter: @dimples4evr
Instagram: @m4ryam


: )






8 comments :

  1. Most of it was about the purse, ah well it was still interesting
    Good jaaab :)

    -Sam Hicks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. you're a boy, only you would say that ;)
      Thanks :P

      Delete
  2. Please don't ever take me there again! I got good taste though right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really awesome! Posts are all so interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Lovd it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Love what you're doing on the blog! Can we have more posts please? Pretty please???

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)