Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

First Post!

Hello there humans, 

This is my very first blog post with hopefully many more to come *fingers crossed* people will actually mull over my nonsense ;) 
My blog will be a whole mashup of beauty, fashion, food, travel etc etc. This is just my personal space to ramble on about things I'm loving, recipes, my hobbies and other exciting stuff. 

I hope you will take the time to follow my blog or leave comments - they would make my day, especially knowing I'm not just rambling on to myself :)

You can follow me on Twitter or Instagram for daily/weekly updates

Thank you for reading!

Maryam 




7 comments :

  1. Hi Mary! Hope blogging goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary
    Will be following you all the way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii! Your blog is awesome, looks really cool! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello maryam weve found your blog it is sooooooo good try and guess who this is ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yasmin , iman,amina !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)