Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

April Favourites

The past few months seem to have flown by and the end of college is near (3 weeks left!). It  really is crazy how time flies by and with each month that goes past I go back and ponder over the makeup items, accessories and random bits that I've been obsessing over. 

I've been in a makeup rut recently, going for the same makeup nearly everyday (let me know if you would like an everyday makeup post). To create my signature winged eyeliner I keep going back to this liner which I mentioned in my last post. It's the Etude House Brush Liner - Black. In my last post I mentioned I wasn't entirely impressed & it still isn't my favourite in the world but here's a few reasons why it's still pretty good:

  • The felt tip applicator makes it really nice to work with, it really helps to achieve a nice wing. 
  • I usually prefer my eyeliner a bit more intense than this but it still isn't too bad
  • Lasts all day
  • Easy to wash off
However saying this, you do have to keep shaking it to get the colour pay off which is a little annoying. You can get this from beautynetkorea. 


Would I repurchase?
No. I do enjoy using it but I much prefer Soap and Glory's felt tip liner which I defo need to repurchase. 

This is another product I mentioned in my last post and it's the Peripera Ah! Much Real My Cushion Blusher in the shade 01 Pleased Pink. I've actually fallen in love! This is a perfect baby pink colour that applies like a moisturiser and lasts ALL day! Which is amazing especially for a liquid product. Love this stuff. I would definitely repurchase but in a different colour. 



My accessory favourite this month is this bad boy from Zara. I can't stop staring at it! Everything I could ask for in a bag - deep burgundy red, studs, fringing, perfect size to fit in a lot of crap! My lovely mum surprised me with this about a month ago and I was finally able to take it on its first outing to London yesterday. The only slightly odd thing is the fasteners - they are a little stiff so it's hard to close completely so you just have to keep it safe and extra close to you when walking the streets! 



Lastly this phone case! Just look at it! The brand is Skinny Dip and my mum got them from Topshop. I've got the silver glitter case to match my grey iPhone and my mum has the pink glitter case to match her gold iPhone. It's very unqiue, the glitter moves up and down, you can sit, play and stare for hours! 
My friends also seem to be besotted by it! XD





I hope everyone had a nice Bank Holiday weekend, back to the daily grind for us all..

Thanks for reading : )

Maryam 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)