Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

The Daily Look.

I've been homebound for the past couple days, stuck in my PJ's, ill and generally feeling like complete and utter crap! So to get myself past this feeling i've put my daily face on, photographed it and uploaded it to the internet in the hope that I will feel better about myself!

This a rough guide of my go to look everyday. Some steps I miss out and sometimes I put on a little extra but this is the basics. 


FACE:
Now, my skin has been in pretty good recently and I'm putting this down to my diet - I've cut out a lot of sugar and the veggies and overall healthier diet has really helped to clear my skin. The only problem is the black bags under my eyes!
The only concealer I own, my trusty, heavy duty Nars Radiant Creamy concealer is a daily MUST! It brightens and helps my face look that much less exhausted. I'm in the shade Custard. 




If I can be bothered I will slap on some bronzer or blusher but most days I just reach for highlighter. I love me a good highlighter and I normally use the lightest part of this Kevyn Aucoin Tropical Daze Warm Bronze. 



EYES:

I cannot go a day without my signature winged eyeliner look. If I've gone a day without it, it's probably a very, very, bad day. If the wings are on point it's a great day! 
I use whatever I can find to draw on my liner, my makeup is such a mess at the moment, so today I reached for the Barry M liquid eyeliner. This stuff is pretty good, affordable and the applicator makes it easy to create a good line. 

I always get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this mascara. The Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara is my holy grail. It lengthens, volumises and separates all without looking spidery and fake (sorry if you like that look, it's just not for me)




LIPS:

My go to colour recently has been purple-y brown lipsticks. My favourite at the moment is MAC's Creme in Your Coffee but I couldn't fish it out of my collection (told you it was a mess). So instead I grabbed MAC's Capricious which is VERY similar in colour. Capricious is a Lustre formula so it is more balmy and moisturising than Creme In Your Coffee but the lasting power isn't as great as the latter. 



I took about a hundred pictures of my face and these 3 came out the best... Kind awkward because I was lying down, but this is how I managed to get the best lighting! XD









I hope you're all having a great day. I'm currently binge watching season 5 of Pretty Little Liars. I'm calling it 'research' though, seeing as I will be writing about it in my Media exam in less than a month.. 

: )
Maryam 

Product pictures taken with: Canon 700D 50mm lens
Face shots taken with Canon 700D 18-55 mm lens(Standard lens)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)