Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

Korean Beauty Haul + First Impressions!

Hey everyone! It feels so good to be blogging again after ages.. I won't bore you in to why I had a little (long) break but I was just waiting for my post to come through so I could share these things with you. I've had a little obsession with Asian cosmetics ever since my mum introduced them to me a few years back and I never thought that they would be accessible here in the UK. But I stumbled across beautynetkorea.com and I have to say I am very impressed by their shipping (it was free and only took a week or less to arrive!). So if you are looking for some Asian cosmetics check it out! They have loads of brands and they aren't too expensive either. 

Peripera Ah! Much Real My Cushion Blusher in the shade 01 Pleased Pink

First of all, how cute is that name? Ha! Secondly how adorable is the packaging, I'm in love. It comes with a sponge applicator which is SO soft, you have to squeeze the bottle to dispense the product. The actual colour is a very soft, light, baby pink and it is super pretty. The consistency is like a moisturiser! It applies nicely (I just used my fingers) however I did find that this is better off if you have paler skin but I just layered it up a bit and the result was a gorgeous and natural pink - perfect for this time of year! 




Its Skin Babyface Petit Blusher - Lovely Pink. 

This is THE cutest thing ever! *insert heart emoji face*
It comes with a little powder puff that fits in perfectly making it a cute little compact to throw in your makeup bag or perfect for travelling. The actual colour when watched was a lot more lilac in tone if you can tell from the picture. The texture seems slightly chalky but I am yet to try it with the powder puff so you should see that in a FOTD soon! :)




Etude House Brush Liner - Black 

The packaging is pretty cool but the product itself is a little disappointing.. I had high hopes for the this liner. I love the application, it's so easy to apply but the only let down is the colour is not very intense, it comes out as a washed out black.  But something like Soap and Glory's felt tip liner is far better in my opinion. 



Bbi Last Auto Gel Eyeliner in '02 Mellow Brown' and '55 50's'. 

Another two products to rave about are these liners. My first impressions are pretty pleasing - both colours are gorgeous - a deep, warm brown with gold shimmer running through and a dark khaki green with gold shimmer too. The camera does not pick up how stunning they are! Consistency is very smooth just like the Urban Decay pencils, maybe even softer. Unfortunately I can't comment on the longevity just yet but I'm sure they will be mentioned very soon! 

I also like how they are twist up pencils so no sharpening required! 





Eco Soul Kis Button Lips Matte 

Lastly we have this super gorgeous deep red matte lip stick! I'm really impressed with this so far. The packaging feels nice and to access more product you have to press the little 'thing' at the bottom. I couldn't tell what this would look like online, but in real life it is a gorgeous deep red - not bright but a perfect, classy evening red. My swatch here doesn't do it much justice because it looks so much better on my lips! The matte finish is nice and surprisingly it feels very moisturising - not your usual matte lipstick dry texture! 







They also very kindly sent me lots of samples to try which I'm excited about and I've also got the Skinfood Black Sugar Mask too, but I've tried it and loved it before so I didn't mention that here but I can't wait to use it tonight! 

Also, I have made an Instagram account especially for my blog and YouTube so if you would like to follow me there it is @NoonsWrites www.instagram.com/noonswrites

Thank you for reading!

Maryam..




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)