Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Little Haul + OOTD (sort of)

It's official. My exams are over. No more stress, headache and exhaustion.. for at least a while! TLC + relaxing is much needed and why not a spot of retail therapy too. My Mum and I went shopping yesterday (yep, before my exam was over. It wasn't planned we just got a little carried away!). It was a lovely relaxing day, we went for lunch & had an awesome chilled time. 

From New Look I got this crochet kimono 'thing'. It's different and I don't think I've ever owned a kimono before and I really liked it.
Sorry my clothes are all creased as I took these just as I got home from a long day! 


Red T-shirt dress: H&M



I also picked up these Topshop Faux Snake slip ons.. I do think these are kinda ugly but I still like them because they are so comfy! The picture makes them look worse! These were also only £19.99.


I was pretty happy with this rucksack from New Look because I'd had my eye on it for a while when it was full price - £29.99 but I found it yesterday reduced to £15 so of course it had to be snapped up! :D 



I also got a few random other things like socks but they're not really worth mentioning! ;P

Since my exams are over and I don't have to be back at college until the 10th of June, I'm pretty much a free bird for a couple weeks.. Planning on binge watching The Vampire Diaries (currently at the end of Season2) and not too sure what else  but I'm sure I'll be blogging regularly. 

Ciao.





4 comments :

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)