Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Egyptian Inspired Eyes...

**WARNING!** This blog post may contain a series of creepy eye pics.
You have been warned...!
I haven't blogged in a while due to exams which have commenced over the past two weeks.. but I will be sitting my last one on Friday *happy dance* so hopefully I can blog more frequently. 

On to the makeup.. :D 

I stumbled across Florence's picture on Instagram a few weeks ago and screen shotted it, knowing I wanted to re-create it. Today to de-stress a little I thought I would take some time out to try it out and blog if all went well. 

This is Florence's picture on Instagram. It's just so perfect - it was love at first sight! 




Here is my recreation which is nowhere near as perfect but I'm still happy with it.








The products I used are:

  • A mixture of: MAC Satin Taupe, Woodwinked and Mulch across the whole eye.


  • I've misplaced my black gel liner so I wet my Mac 209 brush and used the matte black from the Urban decay Naked 2 palette for the liner. To intensify this I went over the black eyeshadow slightly with the Bourjois felt tip eye liner pen. 


  • Green colour: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye pencil in 'Junkie'


  • Maybelline The Falsies Volum' express mascara

I didn't include a full face picture simply because I only tried this on one eye and also I've tanned, sunburnt and have stress spots! Thankful for this beautiful weather & exams are over soon so hopefully my skin will clear up soon!

*Fingers crossed* I'll be regularly blogging again in a couple of days. 

Good luck to all my friends sitting exams

xxxx




No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)