Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring Makeup Of The Day!

The sun has been shining here in England, days are getting longer, people are getting happier and generally the Spring and Summer months are just the best aren't they? It's also a great chance to switch up my makeup routine, so today instead of my usual black winged eyeliner, I went for a glowing and bronzed look!

This past week I have been loving using my NARS Multiple in 'Palm Beach' paired with Charlotte Tilbury's Wonder Glow Instant Soft Focus Beauty Flash (what a mouthful!) to create a healthy, bronzed and fresh face! 









Eyes: 

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo in 'On & On Bronze (Called Bad to the Bronze in the US)
Collection 2000 Brown Gel Eyeliner
YSL Waterproof Purple Mascara 

Face:
NARS Multiple in Palm Beach
Charlotte Tilbury's Wonder Glow Instant Soft Focus Beauty Flash

Lips:
MAC Plushglass in 'Full for you'

Unfortunately my camera doesn't pick up the beautiful highlighter as much as I wanted it to, It's so lovely and subtle, creating a healthy and natural glow!

Have a great weekend! 

Maryam 






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)