Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Small Zara Haul!

Hey guys, 

So this evening, with only 30-45 minutes of the shopping centre open we made a quick trip to Zara and I bagged a few gems! 



This is probably my favourite out of the three items I got. Isn't it just SO cute?! The detail on it is incredible! 




It is also lovely and warm on the inside so perfect for this time of year when the British weather can't make up its mind of whether it's Spring or Winter =( 

This is just a nice, thin dress/blouse top thing, that would be nice for Summer (when it decides to roll around...) But I'm also going on holiday in August so it'll be awesome for that ;D



Lastly, I have this bag which I luuurv! I like the woven detail and how sparkly it is - I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles! =P



I set out to purchase a pair of summer sandals feeling optimistic about the weather, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to browse the shops... 

That's enough shopping for now... Until I find the perfect pair of sandals ; ) 


1 comment :

  1. I love Zara!

    That Jumper is the cutest jumper I've ever seen! Fab haul m'dear!

    Lima

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)