Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Who Is Devi? Tikka

Heeeey guys! 

Recently, after seeing SianShutterbug sporting a tikka from www.whoisdevi.com I knew I needed them in my life! I purchased the 'Isakki' tikka.. Each tikka is £10 with free delivery, which is reasonable seeing as they are handmade and absolutely stunning! 

Awkward camera angle.. As you can see I'm not used to these type of mirror shots!



Exclusive Behind The Scenes! =P



Lurvvvvv them! =P

I like how they aren't too 'blingey' so can be worn really casually.. Here I'm wearing a plain black scarf, H&M Maxi skirt and a Zara embellished sweater. 

Ciao for now! ; ) 


4 comments :

  1. Looks gorgeous noons! And luv the jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tikka is gorgeous! Might have a look on the website. HUGE fan of tikkas! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tikkas are just awesome! And love these WhoIsDevi ones! xxx

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)