Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Winged eyeliner inspired by Halima (Fashionicide)

I have been following Halima's blog - Fashionicide - religiously for a few years now back when it was called DesignerSpray and Halima didn't have such bright hair ;) 
If you are looking for a refreshing change from the 'blogosphere' check out Halima's blog, her makeup and outfits leave me in awe, inspiring me to be as bold as her - she is a true gem! 

Today after having a little trawl through Halima's Instagram I decided to re-create a look. (I have to admit, I tried re-creating a look a while ago but failed miserably, today I had a little more luck!) A steady hand and a lot of patience is required, a lot of cotton buds were also harmed in the process.. =/

I used the Maybelline gel eyeliner with a Mac 209 eyeliner brush et voila... 

It's not perfect but I am pretty happy with the end result




I've cut half of my face as I had tried a different look on the other eye which didn't turn out as good! 



Please excuse that other eyelid.. :P 



Your hand will probably end up looking a little like this at the end of it! 


Eyes: Maybelline Black Gel liner
Eyeshadow: Mac All That Glitters
Lips: Mac Hot Tahiti

I know I don't have many followers here on my blog but for all my friends who are reading this do check out Halima because I am pretty certain she will blow you away too! 

x






No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)