Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

Update / Catching Up!

It seems like an awfully long time ago that I sat at this webpage and converted my thoughts on to my screen but here were are and to be honest, it has been a really long time so I thought I would catch up with you! 

So what's happened in my 2 month blog absence?

1) It was my blog's 2nd birthday on the 5th August, it's crazy to think I have been blogging for 2 years (mind the absences). 

2) I went to Dubai! A very very stressful year it has been so a break for a long 10 days was much appreciated! My family and I stayed at the Four Seasons Resort but there will be a separate post on that!

3) Eid. I usually do a blog post and 'Get Ready with Me' on Eid but this time round I was just not up to it. I got sick after the holiday and there was nothing glamorous about it, thus no video or blog post but it was still a nice day with the family. We bought an IO Hawk in Dubai so that was the main attraction of the day. 

4) I started university! It's very surreal to write that. University is always something I have wandered and dreamed of and after a first week of inductions, registration and random Freshers' events I feel slightly overwhelmed yet excited for the future. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)