Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Carnal Attraction

Firstly I must apologise for the lack of posts this week and I'm just being honest here - I was being lazy. Yep, simples, laziness caught up with me. I could've blogged but in the midst of going back to college and packing to move house - yes excuses excuses but anyway.... On to what this is actually about! 

My mum was having a big makeup clear out which always means I get to bag a few things and one of them was this AMAZING deep berry colour. We're in the middle of Summer but who says you can't wear a dark lip in this weather?! Although this was at 11pm last night so I'm still too much of a coward as I haven't worn it out the house yet but that's not the point.. ;P 

In all its glory.. By Terry's Rouge Terrybly 404 Carnal Attraction. Because this is such a dark colour I used a lipliner underneath - Maybelline Velvet Beige - two very different colours but you can't tell. You can probably use a dark lipliner if you have one but I don't so used this instead just to keep it neat. 








The lipstick is amazing from the smooth consistency and the way it applies is so nice. I layered it up to be quite dark and bold. 
My lips are quite small so I love how much bigger they look!
I also included a picture wearing glasses and I really like how glasses in general look with bold lips.
To create the winged liner I used Charlotte Tilbury's Feline Flick liquid eyeliner and on my cheeks I used Nars Palm Beach Multiple Bronzer because I also love the warm tones from the bronzer and the way it looks with the dark lip. 

Sorry for all the posing :P And the quality isn't great because I didn't use my big camera like I usually do but hopefully these will suffice!

xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)