Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Makeup: Smokey brown with a slight twist

Digging out my Mac palette today I decided to create an impromptu look - not sure what I was doing. 
My Mac palette has been neglected recently and using it today reminded me how incredible the quality is, they are by far my favourite from my collection, the texture is amazing and they blend so easily creating a seamless, flawless look. 





Makeup: 

Eyeshadows: 
Mulch - swept across the whole eyelid 
Club - Lower lash line and outer V
Sumptuous Olive - Inner corner (used as highlight!)
Woodwinked - swept very lightly across the first half of my eyelid
Black tied - used as an alternative to eyeliner on the upper lash line 
and then blended out lightly to create smokiness! 
Mascara: YSL Babydoll
On my waterline I'm wearing a MAC fluid line in Siahi (unfortunately
it was a limited edition piece from a collection many moons ago!)





Above pictures: Without flash




Above pictures: With Flash 

I would never put an olive green colour in my inner corners but after experimenting today I think it looks pretty cool! What do you guys think?

I think it's time I experiment a little more...!

On a side note: You can probably tell theres one eyeshadow missing as I am yet to complete it, this palette has been in the making for around 2 years now! It'd be pretty expensive to buy all the eyeshadows in one go! =P

x











No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here :)